Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Is Real Estate Really Down or Are We Just Heading Back To Normal?

Open your Newspaper to the business section or turn on your local news and you will be guaranteed to hear or read words like "Housing Crisis" "Real Estate Bubble Burst" "Credit Crunch" "Foreclosures soar" "Falling Prices", and many many more negative words that would scare anyone from even thinking about buying or selling a home.

What you don't hear or read is that maybe we are just heading back to a more normal sales cycle... the world isn't ending, the unemployment rate is still relatively low, interests rates are still at historically low levels, and home values are still appreciating. Even though California's overall home prices have depreciate I bet there are some area's out there that have seen appreciation.

All real estate prices are local... You can have a street that has depreciated from 6 months ago and then you can have the next street over with the same style of houses appreciate. Prices are all relative to the area.

The housing boom was nice while it lasted but we are now heading back to normal times. We are not seeing the end of home ownership... Buying a home can still be one of the best investments you ever make, but now it is more crucial than ever to hire the best Realtor out there.

Even though buyer's agent are free not all buyer's agents are created equal. Take me for example, I try to help keep as much money in my buyers bank account as possible. I believe that if you can afford the monthly payments while putting the least amount of money down on a house then you should do that. The money that was saved I would recommend a financial planner to help you invest that money and focus on earning as much money you can this way.

If you think about it you are maximazing you chance for two good returns. If I do my job correctly and find you a home in area that has few foreclosures and has a proven track record of appreciation on top of a good financial planner helping you earn money on your other investments, you get the best of both worlds. Just remember that old saying "Never Put All Your Eggs In One Basket!"



The Dallas Real Estate Market, Especially parts of Richardson, Allen, and Plano are doing very well right now. Pricing your home right is definitely the most important advice I can give to anyone thinking of selling their home. In this market over pricing your homes will just set you up for disappointment and I don't like to have disappointed clients.

If you are thinking of buying or selling in the Dallas, Richardson, Plano, or Allen area please give Nick Good of the Good Home Selling Team a call for a FREE Market Analysis.

"If You Want Your Home JUST SOLD instead of JUST LISTED Give the Good Team a Call Today!"

Nick Good
Realtor
Keller Williams Realty
469-951-4193 Cell
www.NickGood.com

Search For Homes Just Like The Realtors do by Click Here!




[Valid Atom 1.0]

No comments:

Collin/Dallas County Realtor

About Me

My photo
Richardson, Texas, United States
I have lived in Dallas all my life so whether you are buying or selling, you know that you are getting a REALTOR® that truly knows the ins and outs of the area. I treat all my clients like I family and it is my goal to make sure that your transaction goes smooth, fast, and as stress free as possible. What sets me apart from a lot of other agents is the fact that this is my career and I do this full-time. I will put all my energy and efforts in to getting your house sold for top dollar or helping you achieve the American Dream by getting you into that perfect home! With The Good Team you are one step closer to achieving that dream! Old School Service With A Modern Day Touch! Search For Homes Just Like Realtors do! http://nickgood.comRichardson_TX_homes_for_sale.shtml

Dallas Texas Real Estate Headline Animator