Friday, May 16, 2008

Finally Some Good News From The Media!

Barrel of oil soared to a new record today to $127.82, stock prices fell, consumer confidence is at the lowes level in 28 years, BUT the good news that came out today was the news in the real estate sector MSN.com writers Charley Blaine and Elizabeth Strott reported that


There was finally some good news about the housing sector this morning.
The number of housing starts rose a surprising 8.2% from March to April, to a seasonally adjusted 1.032 million annual rate, the Commerce Department reported this morning. Economists had expected a decline of 1.4% to an annual rate of 934,000.

Building permits also rose, up 4.9% last month to an annual rate of 978,000. Economists had been looking for a 1.8% decline. Single-family permits rose 4%, the first increase in more than a year. Building permits are an indication of future activity.
Year over year, housing starts were still pretty ugly, though, down 30.6%.
A survey Thursday showed that 6% of home builders said they believed the current market was in good shape. A whopping 69% said the housing market was in trouble, according to the National Association of Home Builders/Wells Fargo monthly index.
The Fed has "taken steps to stabilize the housing markets," said Jack Bouroudjian of Brewer Investments to CNBC. "We're still seeing the remnants of it . . . but I feel very comfortable in saying that the credit crunch is now behind us; it's yesterday's news. I think we are now at the bottom of the housing crisis."



I've seen an increase in buyer's coming out of the woods and ready to start looking. This is the good news for the seller's who have had their home on the market for more than 5 months waiting paitently for an offer.

If you are thinking of buying a home in the Dallas/ Fort Worth area, give Nick Good of The Good Home Selling Team a call today! Nick has several good mortgage banker's ready to get you approved for a mortgage instantly.

100% financing is gone but there are still ways that we can get you into a home without paying a down payment (call me for details).

Nick Good
Realtor
Keller Williams Realty
469 951 4193 Cell
Email: NickGood@kw.com
www.NickGood.com

Click To Search For Homes Just Like The Realtors Do!






Collin/Dallas County Realtor

About Me

My photo
Richardson, Texas, United States
I have lived in Dallas all my life so whether you are buying or selling, you know that you are getting a REALTOR® that truly knows the ins and outs of the area. I treat all my clients like I family and it is my goal to make sure that your transaction goes smooth, fast, and as stress free as possible. What sets me apart from a lot of other agents is the fact that this is my career and I do this full-time. I will put all my energy and efforts in to getting your house sold for top dollar or helping you achieve the American Dream by getting you into that perfect home! With The Good Team you are one step closer to achieving that dream! Old School Service With A Modern Day Touch! Search For Homes Just Like Realtors do! http://nickgood.comRichardson_TX_homes_for_sale.shtml

Dallas Texas Real Estate Headline Animator